Thursday, June 18, 2009

Jeremy Mullins

Being halfway across the world and drastically cut off from internet I expect to be behind in local news.
But I was unprepared to find that one of SCAD's own had recently passed away.



I usually find that words are never as appropriate as we wish them to be so I will be brief.

I didn't know Jeremy "Sweetwater," Mullins as well as I wanted.
It's disheartening to know how quickly he was taken away, how much he had left to offer, and how many could have benefited from his presence.
But I am extremely grateful for that brief period of time that I did know him, and am awed by that miracle, as it easily could not have been.

So to you Jeremy:
I apologize for the time we didn't have, I thank you for the time we did, and I wish you everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment