Monday, March 7, 2011

Hey there money~monkeys!

Look!
I have a shiny neeewww book.
Bound in those crisp, glorious little pages is the whole of Scraps from 2009~2010.
And if you want one for yourself, scrounge up some change and check out the Storefront.

Also, if I have readers out there (squint), I'm genuinely curious how you'd feel about owning the original work.
Comment, discuss.
Maaaybe give me some ideas for what I can do with this massive backlog (I am going on two years here) of old Scraps.

'Cause I'm slowly making my house more and more flammable with all the paper I'm stacking up.

3 comments:

  1. AUGH! I want to buy your book!!!! O^O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dec 30th, 2009
    January 18th, 2010
    February 3rd
    May 19th, 2010
    August 9, 2010

    Those are the ones that talk about comics and what not, I think it would be cool if we can get them for the store.

    You should make Shannon buy the one with her in it :P

    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, if I buy a book, can you just drop it off at the store and let them know its for me? That way you don't really have to box it up and all that jazz.

    Let me know!

    -Chris

    ReplyDelete