Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Yep yep!


Alright bug-a-boos.
A new Scraps year and a few Scraps changes.

First thing I want to note is that I will be changing the strip structure a little bit in the coming months.
I have had a few ideas I wanted to play with for a while now, but I have been shuffling them off into the corner since a new Scraps year was coming around anyways.
So don't be surprised if a few things are tweaked around with.

Second, and most importantly, is the issue of time.
And my almost complete lack of any of it.
Being that there are a few more projects I'd like to usher into the world, I have made the executive decision:
that Scraps will be cut down by a day.
It will now be a Tuesday/Thursday updated comic.
Hopefully this will give me the extra hours I need to bring more wonderfulness to fruition.
And as a byproduct, my intention is that Scraps will get better too.

So please bear with me!
Changes are coming.
But hopefully all for the better.

Now onward, to a new year!
Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. BUT WHAT WILL I DO ON MON/WED/FRI NOW!?

    Sounds like a fair trade. I await the new changes as they occur as well as the new projects :D

    ReplyDelete