Sunday, November 29, 2009

November 23-26, 2009













11.23.09
Have you ever tried to cut a seventeen inch bristol page with a twelve inch ruler?
Awful.
Hideous.
Downright mindnumbing.

And that's not all an eighteen inch ruler is good for.

It also hits things.













11.25.09
I suspect at times, that my mental maturity is stunted at age twelve.
And never will it move from that spot.

I really was quite proud of myself actually....













11.16.09
My friends, I have ridden the future and it is AWESOME.
It seems a bit intimidating at first.
But it pretty much becomes intuitive in about, oh, five minutes.
And it is fuuun.

Plus, I had my skull and bones helmet on for extra courage.
Who knows what would have happened without it.

I can hazard guess.

Me.
Flat on my back.
Wondering how that happened.

Thank god for the skull and bones helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment