Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 9-13, 2009













11.09.09
Yeah...
I completely underestimated how long inking was going to take.
But the socks were argyle, so everything was cool.













11.13.09
It's seasonal.
And it's food related.
I think that's as much as I can say.

This contract business wouldn't bother me so much if it weren't for the fact that this is a journal comic and working is a big chunk of time I can't use for material.
I guess my personal life is just going to have to get much more exciting.













11.13.09
I've actually heard of this happening to fish before.
They have something that works similarly to our inner ear; controlling balance and such.
Sadly, for some of them it occasionally malfunctions.

I can't imagine going through life upside down.
I wonder if it makes a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment