Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Where are all the ghost stories?
Like, seriously.
I'm tired of all the slashers.
I want atmospheric creeps.

And legit ghost stories.  (I know, I know.  Kinda oxymoronic.  What I mean is, I want ghost stories told by real people.  I like those better than scripts.)

...
But if any of you are also trooping for those atmospheric creeps, you may want to check out Fuan no Tane (Seeds of Anxiety).  It's a great collection of super short ghost stories.  I read the whole series last night.

And slept with the lights on.

5 comments:

  1. I've got a couple for you I don't think I've told you before... poltergeist ring a bell? I'm an old lady and repeat myself sometimes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna hear them!

    'Tho, after reading that horror comic, I have had to sleep with the light on these last couple of nights...
    I'm such a glutton for punishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have either of you seen the Green Lantern movie? It was pretty horrifying. I remember crying myself to sleep that night...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No. But I saw Elektra, and it made my eyes bleed.

    ReplyDelete